One of the most interesting statistics that is tracked by my blog is which search terms are leading people to my blog. Over the course of this year, I’ve accumulated a few interesting ones…
Most popular search term which landed people on my blog this year was: “is american idol girl a mormon?”
And the answer was: Yes she is.
Rounding out the other most popular:
- silly names
I guess people just needed silly names for their babies?
- irony labor day
Apparently I’m not the only one who finds Labor Day ironic
- pelosi communist
Well… she is. And her eyes bug me.
Some people really look to this blog for answers to their questions:
- how to find my social circle
- 50 year old men unable to commit
- five lessons i learned in college
- is a ponytail a mullet
- meaning of mozying
- reno beard convention
- to hell with singleness
- 2 contrasting articles (someone wanted homework help here)
- what is 420 friendly?
Lots of people search for information about White Eyebrows…
- what to do about white eyebrows
Love them. That’s all you can do!
- do women get white eyebrows
I would assume so.
- tips for getting white eyebrows
Bleach them… but only let a professional. It’s very dangerous!
- fake white eyebrows
- defining white eyebrows
Don’t even try it!
- do all redheads have white eyebrows?
No. Just the cool ones.
- eyebrows turning white at young age
- nancy pelosi’s eyebrows
- neil diamond’s eyebrow
- plastic surgery for white eyebrows
WHAT!!! Perish the thought!
- tattooed eyebrows.com
But these get the GOLDEN SEARCH TERM AWARD! These are the most strange search terms that have rendered hits to my blog this year:
- tamara braun crush
This is one of my readers, and apparently someone was trying to figure out who she has a crush on. The only problem is… well, she’s married. So I hope the search rendered a result: Adam Braun.
- i wanna try going commando
Go for it, dude. It’s great.
- what would a communist say about high gas prices
Mein Führer! These gas prices are high!
- evil place in mississippi
I don’t really recall writing about an evil place in Mississippi, although I’m sure they exist.
- death curse adam physical entropy
I’m not even going to try and guess what they were trying to find here…
- impossible to be discreet about my diaper wearing
Wow.. This sounds like an intensely personal problem. I guess I should write a blog to address this issue, even if I don’t have any primary experience in this field..
5 thoughts on “Strange Terms”
I wrote the article about entropy WAHOO! Can I get a what what!
That and the one about going commando.. which is a very popular item!
Go sis! Your on fire!
Only the cool redheads have white eye brows? I thought we were friends.
Mostly funny, but a little scary.